An original limited edition linocut, carved on lino, individually inked and handprinted with oil-based ink.
‘Prestonfield Peacock’ inspired by the peacocks at Prestonfield House in Edinburgh. We live right next to it and during spring and summer can hear their lovely ‘singing’ day and night 🙂. When our daughter was little, she’d only nap in a pram so I practically lived in that big park, walking with a pram for hours every day, surrounded by peacocks and highland cows.
It’s a varied edition and these colourways are available (please see photos for comparison and choose at the checkout):
1. dark red on off-white paper
2. prussian blue on white paper
3. green and blue gradient on white paper
4. Green and blue and yellow "rainbow roll" on black heavyweight paper (OUT OF STOCK)
5. Gold ink on white paper
6. Copper ink on white paper
7. Green on off-white paper
8. Autumnal gradient on off-white heavyweight 100% cotton rag paper
Handprinted with highly-pigmented oil-based ink on a selection of premium printmaking papers.
Image size 20x20cm.
Numbered and signed by the artist (me!)
Because the image is handprinted there may be slight variations in tone and colour.
Will be shipped flat, carefully wrapped in acid-free tissue and sandwiched between 2 sturdy boards to ensure safe delivery.